搜索
查看: 1803|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

I could be the one

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-9-12 16:58:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p>专集名称:Blue planet</p><p>演唱歌手:Donna Lewis</p><p><font color="#297385"></font>歌词:&nbsp;</p><p><font color="#297385">I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;sea&nbsp;of&nbsp;sand<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;warmth&nbsp;of&nbsp;desire<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;prayer&nbsp;of&nbsp;hope<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;gift&nbsp;to&nbsp;everyday<br/><br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;tide&nbsp;of&nbsp;heaven<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;a&nbsp;hint&nbsp;of&nbsp;what’s&nbsp;to&nbsp;come<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;ordinary<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;one<br/><br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;blue&nbsp;eyed&nbsp;angel<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;storm&nbsp;before&nbsp;the&nbsp;calm<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;secret&nbsp;pleasure<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;well&nbsp;wishing&nbsp;well<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;breath&nbsp;of&nbsp;life<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;European&nbsp;dream<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;ordinary<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;one<br/><br/>Now&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;lie&nbsp;here&nbsp;in&nbsp;the&nbsp;darkness<br/>Now&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;lie&nbsp;here&nbsp;for&nbsp;all&nbsp;time<br/>Now&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;lie&nbsp;here&nbsp;watching&nbsp;over&nbsp;you<br/>Comfort&nbsp;you<br/>Sing&nbsp;to&nbsp;you<br/><br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;worry&nbsp;partner<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;socialite<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;green&nbsp;eyed&nbsp;monster<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;force&nbsp;of&nbsp;light<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;temple&nbsp;garden<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;tender&nbsp;hearted&nbsp;child<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;ordinary<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;one<br/><br/>Now&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;lie&nbsp;here&nbsp;in&nbsp;the&nbsp;darkness<br/>Now&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;lie&nbsp;here&nbsp;for&nbsp;all&nbsp;time<br/>Now&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;lie&nbsp;here&nbsp;watching&nbsp;over&nbsp;you<br/>Comfort&nbsp;you<br/>Sing&nbsp;to&nbsp;you<br/><br/>Will&nbsp;I&nbsp;ever&nbsp;change&nbsp;the&nbsp;journey<br/>Will&nbsp;the&nbsp;hushed&nbsp;tones&nbsp;disappear<br/>Oh&nbsp;little&nbsp;Rita<br/>Let&nbsp;me&nbsp;hold&nbsp;you<br/>Oh&nbsp;little&nbsp;Rita<br/>Let&nbsp;me&nbsp;love&nbsp;you<br/><br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;leafy&nbsp;island<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;thunder&nbsp;in&nbsp;the&nbsp;clouds<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;dark&nbsp;enclosure<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;romantic&nbsp;soul<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;small&nbsp;beginning<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;your&nbsp;suit&nbsp;in&nbsp;universe<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;ordinary<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;one<br/><br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;ordinary<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;one<br/><br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;ordinary<br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;be&nbsp;the&nbsp;one</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Archiver|槐花公社 ( 备案许可证号:苏ICP备11031522号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 09:02 , Processed in 0.037253 second(s), 13 queries .