打印 上一主题 下一主题

天使之城插曲《ANGEL 》

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-11-15 22:38:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

2#
发表于 2007-11-15 23:30:45 | 只看该作者
<p>歌词:<br/>Spend all your time waiting for that second chance用全部的时间等待第二次机会 <br/>For a break that would make it OK 因为逃避能使一切更好 <br/>There’s always some reasons to feel not good enough 总是有理由说感觉不够好 <br/>And it’s hard at the end of the day在一日将尽之时觉得难过 <br/>I need some distraction or a beautiful release我需要散散心,或是一个美丽的解脱 <br/>Memories seep from my veins回忆自我的血管渗出 <br/>Let me be empty and weightless让我体内空无一物,了无牵挂 <br/>And maybe I’ll find some peace tonight也许今晚我可以得到一些平静 <br/>In the arms of the angel在天使的怀里 <br/>Fly away from here飞离此地 <br/>From this dark, cold hotel room远离黑暗、阴冷的旅馆房间 <br/>And the endlessness that you fear和你无穷的惧怕 <br/>You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起 <br/>You are in the arms of the angel在天使的怀里 <br/>May you find some comfort here 愿你能得到安慰 <br/>So tired of the straight line厌倦了走直线 <br/>And everywhere you turn你转弯的每一个地方 <br/>There’re vultures and thieves at your back 总有兀鹰和小偷跟在身后 <br/>The storm keeps on twisting暴风雨仍肆虐不止 <br/>You keep on building the lies你仍在建构谎言 <br/>That you make up for all that you lack以弥补你所欠缺的 <br/>It don’t make no difference, escape one last time但那于事无补,再逃避一次 <br/>It’s easier to believe会使人更容易相信 <br/>In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness在这甜蜜的疯狂、光荣的忧伤里 <br/>That brings me to my knees使我颔首屈膝 <br/>In the arms of the angel在天使的怀里 <br/>Fly away from here飞离此地 <br/>From this dark, cold hotel room 远离黑暗、阴冷的旅馆房间 <br/>And the endlessness that you fear和你无穷的惧怕 <br/>You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起 <br/>You are in the arms of the angel 在天使的怀里 <br/>May you find some comfort here愿你能得到安慰 <br/>You are in the arms of the angel在天使的怀里 <br/>May you find some comfort here愿你能得到安慰</p><p></p><p>半夜里一个人听的感觉</p>
3#
发表于 2007-11-15 23:33:39 | 只看该作者
好听,表扬
4#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-20 12:45:31 | 只看该作者
<p>那天晚上看这部影片,非常喜欢这首插曲</p><p>影片的结局让人觉得很无奈,却也算得是一个完美的结果</p><p>反正完美容易破碎,破碎也代表永恒!<br/></p>
5#
发表于 2007-11-20 13:38:03 | 只看该作者
孩子,开心些,建议去阳光下散步

Archiver|槐花公社 ( 备案许可证号:苏ICP备11031522号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 05:51 , Processed in 0.039024 second(s), 13 queries .