[其它] windflowers

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-10 15:25:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 林间姝境 于 2009-4-10 15:26 编辑

怀旧下,不知有没发过?

风飞花.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-10 15:31:32 | 显示全部楼层
“不要去靠近风之花,那种古老的风之花,一旦靠近了就会离不开它,就会时时地追逐它,使自己痛苦。但是我没有听话。果然,我如今再也离不开它了......”

Windflowers,my father told me not to go near them,he said he feared them always,and he told me that they carried him away.

Windflowers,beautiful windflowers, I couldn''t wait to touch them, to smell them I held them closely, and now I cannot break away ,their sweet bouquet disppears,like the vapor in the desert,so take a warning, son.

Windflowers,Ancient windflowers, their beauty captures every young dreamer,who lingers near them, but Ancient windflowers,I love you.

Windflowers,my father told me not to go near them,he feared them always, said they carried him away. windflowers,I couldn''t wait to touch them, to smell them,I held them closely, now,I cannot break away,their sweet bouquet disppears, like the vapor in the desert,take a warning,son. windflowers,their beauty captures every young dreamer, who lingers near them,Ancient windflowers,I love you.

风之花,风之花,父亲对我说别走近它,他说他总有些害怕,他说他迷恋过它

风之花,美丽的风之花,我急切地要抚摸它,贴近脸颊闻久嗅,如今我已无法自拔,它的芳香犹如水汽,沙漠中蒸发,所以,孩子,听句劝告吧

风之花,古老的风之花,美丽迷惑了每个年轻的梦人,久久的徘徊在它的身旁,而我爱你,古老的风之花         

传说希腊神话中有一个深得太阳女神阿波罗喜爱,名叫风信子的年轻美男子,被充满醋意的西风神苏菲洛误杀,风信子的血泊中片刻就长出了一种神奇美丽的花,心痛着的阿波罗女神把这朵盛开在血泊中的美丽的花朵命为风信子花,作为情侣间守节的信物。

Windflowers的歌词中父亲以一过来人的身份,轻轻地告诉儿子,爱情虽然甜美却易逝去。

渥特豪斯 (John William Waterhouse 1849-1917) 的名画《Windflowers》风之花

美丽的少女在遍开花朵的林间采摘银莲花,头发和衣裙在风中飘拂,银莲花的希腊语是风的意思,风之花是一种凄凉而寂寞的花。

《Windflowers》是一首古老的外国歌谣。这首歌曲的演唱者是Seals和Crofts,一个嗓音低沉,充满了沧桑感;一个天真烂漫,充满了梦幻和活力。先是的弦乐,风琴和键盘的合奏,然后一把带着俄罗斯民谣色彩的木吉他轻轻的和进来,民谣歌手充满感情的吟诵,演绎,梦幻般的柔情似水,清新,舒畅,纯净而荡埃涤尘。
发表于 2009-4-10 16:16:30 | 显示全部楼层
挺好听的,图片特适合广大文学女青年:haixiu:

Archiver|槐花公社 ( 备案许可证号:苏ICP备11031522号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:58 , Processed in 0.042947 second(s), 17 queries .